Thursday, February 10, 2011

my first postt....

she the first reason i created
THIS!!hehe
kinda cute...shes special..
luv ya..my kakak angkt only oke..
not more..u break her heart i break
ur entire body..keje nak puk0l jeh
wat salah sket...
pukol nak???
haha lawak laaaaa

weh ko bnyak mmbantu
wlaupon ape k0 ckp ak xpaham
nk jge ati ak iyakan jehh
hehe
frens smpai mati...







..MY LIFE TO SHARE..
    Siapa2 pun boleh kata 'I Love u'.. bukannya susah pun, even budak kecil pun boleh
 sebut tuu.. tapi apa yang susah adalah nak mencari kejujuran 
.namun zaman sekarang .'I Love u' tuu tiada maksud apa2 dan sekadar mainan je 
.mcm mana nak percaya kalau dah begitu . huhu .. -.-

its hard to forget one who we really love..but sometimes letting them go
would make them happy..im willing to let them go
although it really hurts
hoping she will get someone better than me..
u will remain in my memory forever.


For the first time i had felt what people said 
love at the first sight..
but it was juz only dream that
would never come true..
all i could do is juz hope and hope
for miracles...


keje..pizza hut..erghh tiring
damn tired..
kena layan customer yg cerewet sgt
piza lmbat kna marah
kdg2 blah xbyar..
ade ke patot



LIFE WITHOUT LOVE..

is like and empty bottle..

When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...
And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life.

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge

'Cause I know this flame isn't dying
So nothing can stop me from trying

Baby you know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
'Cause I ain't giving up on love
You know that
Maybe it's time for miracles
'Cause I ain't giving up on love
No I ain't giving up on us

I just wanna be with you
'Cause living is so hard to do
When all I know is trapped inside your eyes..





WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR??


Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. 
Friends show their love in times of trouble


Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods


A faithful friend is the medicine of life




jauh tapi dekat di hatii....

No comments:

Post a Comment

..mimpi indah..